Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Walmart specials for Saturday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Walmart specials for Saturday

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_regiondsports.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2008
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Walmart specials for Saturday

    Those are some good deals, especially the tv and laptop
    [url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
    [url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Walmart specials for Saturday

    that laptop deal is kickin
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Walmart specials for Saturday

    This is the 3rd hoilday season I have worked at wal mart the madness is getting ready to begin.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Walmart specials for Saturday

    I made it through 1 back in 96...and the I found another job before the next one....IT SUCKED
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Walmart specials for Saturday

    yes it does suck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •